Today’s digital landscape puts a lot of pressure on marketers to do the seemingly impossible: to keep one foot in the present and one foot in the future. You must glue yourself to a real-time, 360-degree view of the customer experience and do so from a constant “what’s next” mindset.
You don’t just need new tools for marketing’s massive digital transformation. You need new strategies.
Find them in this upcoming webinar from TalkPoint, a PGi company. First, gain more insight on the way marketers’ roles are quickly changing, like:
- You increasingly spend more on technology than IT. CIOs no longer control the majority of the budget for technology purchases, and now marketers have the power and responsibility to buy the best software for their line of business.
- You’re doing it all yourself. Today’s marketing technology is more self-service and user-friendly than ever. Marketers don’t even need new hardware installed because they can leverage the tools they already have (like using existing webcams and video rooms for webcasting).
- You’re breaking with tradition. Digital marketing is not only changing the way marketers generate and nurture leads but also how they report ROI. In addition to revenue, marketers now gauge effectiveness based on lead acquirement, customer insight and user experience.
However, with these changing roles come new challenges for modern marketers. TalkPoint will pinpoint some of the top challenges you need to consider, including:
- How do you quickly become an expert technology buyer? SaaS-based tools for marketers make new software easier to buy, deploy and maintain without IT, but with the overwhelming options available, how do marketers, still relatively new to technology spending, choose the best one?
- How do you DIY and adhere to IT’s parameters? Solutions that let you leverage existing technology yield big benefits to specific lines of business, but marketers still need to work within the capabilities of their organization’s technological infrastructure.
- How do you stay ahead? Marketers’ roles are rapidly evolving, which means it’s vital to always prepare for the next big changes and challenges.
TalkPoint’s Vice President of Marketing, Dan Roche, will lead this engaging webinar. With more than 14 years of experience in webcasting sales and marketing, he’s at the edge of marketing’s transformation.
Arm yourself with the best tools and tactics for the new wave of marketing. Register now for the TalkPoint webinar, Strategies for Marketing in Today’s Digital World, on Wednesday, Feb. 25, at 11:00 (EST).
Featured Image Source: Unsplash