Have you thought about your personal New Year’s resolutions yet? Maybe focus on a healthier life style? Learn a second language? Save some cash for a rainy day? Forty-five percent of Americans usually make New Year’s resolutions, but most of us forget about the “work” part of our work-life: our careers.
In PGi’s 2015 Workplace Resolutions Survey, over 1,200 knowledge workers shared their top 2015 New Year’s workplace resolutions:
[slideshare id=42615264&doc=newyearsresolutionsforwork-141211123210-conversion-gate01] For the full survey results, including response data and demographics, email email@example.com.
To help your achieve your goals in 2015, here are a few excellent resources to help you achieve the five most common work resolutions in the New Year.
- Earn a Raise or Promotion
- 7 Tips to Earn a Promotion, from TalentCulture
- 10 Tips for Getting a Proper Raise, from Inc.
- Achieve Better Work-Life Balance
- New Year’s Resolution Guide to Healthier Work, from PGi
- How to Achieve Work/Life Balance, from Business2Community
- Implement Better Technology
- Top 5 Must-Have Productivity Apps, from PGi on SlideShare
- The Future of Business Collaboration, 2015 Edition, from Frost & Sullivan, AirWatch by VMWare, PGi and more.
- Be More Organized
- 6 Fantastic To-Do Apps for Getting Organized, from Mashable
- Organization Tips for Productivity, from Levo League on Pinterest
- Continue My Education
- The 10 Skills Employers Want Most in 2015 Graduates, from Forbes
Any thoughts to share with fellow readers about how to achieve their 2015 resolutions? We’d love your insights and a list of helpful articles to help others reach their goals in the near year!
The focus on business communications technology in 2015 came as a pleasant surprise for us here at PGi, especially since we deliver communication and collaboration tools to businesses all over the world. With “better technology” being the top benefit workers want in 2015 and team collaboration workspaces cited as the most-wanted communication tool to use more next year, our most recent EBook launch is certainly timely.
PGi partnered with AirWatch® by VMware®, Edelman and Frost & Sullivan to launch its 2015 edition of “The Future of Business Collaboration,” the eBook series which examines the latest trends, technologies and innovations that shape the landscape of modern business collaboration. The eBook examines five emerging trends that will significantly influence businesses, employees and markets in the coming year:
- The Evolution of BYOD/BYOA: Challenges of “Anywhere-ization”
- The “Internet of Things” Infiltrates Businesses: The New “Workplace of Things”
- Solving the Problem of Time Zones: Asynchronous vs. Synchronous Collaboration
- Defining the Success of Big Data: Collaborating Beyond Data Collection into Effective Application
- Unifying Business Applications: Convergence of Collaboration